Become a Consultant!
Becoming a Writing and Speaking Consultant provides you with valuable experience in your undergraduate or graduate career. As a consultant you have the opportunity to strengthen your own writing and communication skills while helping fellow students.
Recruitment for Fall 2015 will begin after March 16th.
All applicants must:
- Submit a cover letter, resume, writing sample, and instructor letter of recommendation. (Materials may be submitted by email to email@example.com)
- Be available to work at least 4 hours a week.
- Be available for staff meetings.
- Be able to tutor 2 subsequent semesters.
- Contribute to the development of WSTS/GWC resources.
- Have completed English 101.
- Have a 3.25 gpa at the time of hiring, and maintain at least a 3.0 gpa during employment.
- Enroll in USC 210, Introduction to College Tutoring, a 1-credit hour course, the first semester you work for WSTS. (If you are hired, WSTS staff will take care of enrollment for you.)
If you have questions please contact Dr. Brandy L. Grabow, or by phone at 919-515-5619.